Can I share with you the exact journey for becoming masterful on virtual and live stages?
I’m bringing back one of my favorite podcast episodes from when we first started because I know this episode will be super helpful to you as you refine your webinar conversion skills.
I’ve been speaking professionally on stages around the world for over a decade now…
And what I’ve noticed is that there’s 6 things people tend to focus on.
Where your focus is, will significantly impact the effectiveness of your communication.
What I’m gonna share with you today is a framework that has come out of over 10,000+ hours of coaching and speaking from the stage.
As you listen I want you to pay attention to three things each level has:
- FOCUS: Every level of speaking has one place that you’ve been focusing on, so if you learn what to focus on you can move out of the place you’re in and on to the next level.
- FEELING: No matter what level of speaking you’re at right now, when you speak the emotion or feeling you experience in response will help you locate yourself and navigate your journey.
- RESULT: You’ll get a certain response from the audience based on your focus.
Recognizing these 3 things is crucial in helping you approach how to move from one level to the next succinctly.
This is a foundational piece of what I share in Sell From Stage Academy® but I wanted to give it to you because it’s really helpful to know right now and will help you progress through this journey if you’re wanting to learn how to command a stage or a webinar.
So are you ready?
Colin “Speak with Persuasion” Boyd
P.S. Looking for more ways to connect and get support in your expert business? Here are 3 ways I can offer to help!
- Connect with me on Instagram, I share daily inspiration content there @colinboyd
- Listen to the Expert Edge Podcast – share your favorite episodes on IG stories and tag me or write us a review on apple podcasts, I’d love to hear from you CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
- Register yourself for the VIP Waitlist of Sell From Stage Academy®. This will ensure you don’t miss out on any bonuses or unique opportunities when the Academy opens again.