22 Dec Simplify and Scale Your Coaching Business
I made one of the scariest decisions in my business in January of 2021.
This one decision led to our most profitable year.
The decision was to close down 80% of the programs I was delivering.
In 2020, I was selling a Mastermind Program, a lot of individual coaching, Keynote speaking, and about five different online courses.
At the start of 2021, I asked myself these three questions…
- What program do I enjoy the most? (Joy)
- What program do I believe will be most profitable? (Profit)
- What program do I believe will have the most impact? (Contribution)
Everything kept coming back to one offering, which was my Sell From Stage Academy® and the ELITE™ Group Coaching Level.
So I made the scary decision of closing everything, other than this main offering.
I closed my Mastermind, I stopped selling coaching, I stopped doing keynotes, I stopped selling my other online courses.
This was really scary because those offerings represented about 50% of my income!!!
But, looking back at this decision, it was one of the best business decisions I’ve made.
Simplifying can be really scary.
It’s also really releasing.
This year for me has been a lot more enjoyable because all of my energy has gone into one program.
And it’s crazy to think that not only was the money I thought I was going to lose, made back, but we’ve had our most profitable year ever!
And the best part was that I got to do what I enjoy the most!
Which Is helping people become confident at converting more clients from virtual stages.
So I encourage you to ask yourself these three questions coming into 2022…
- What program do you enjoy the most?
- What program do you believe will be most profitable?
- What program do you believe will have the most impact?
Essentially, when you decide which program gives you all of these three things your business will become joyful, profitable, and highly impactful.
What more would you want, right??
In fact the only way to scale up your business is to simplify.
If you’re interested in simplifying in 2022 I actually did a podcast a while ago on this exact topic which you can listen to here >>> The Scalability Episode.
I’m believing for you to have an amazing 2022.
If you found this helpful, make sure to put your name down on the Sell From Stage Academy® VIP waitlist as that’s all I’ll be doing in 2022. So if you want the best of me, then I’ll be inside there!
Now onto the NEW Podcast this week…
This week on the Expert Edge Podcast I interviewed Book Writing Expert, Rob Kosberg.
The reason I wanted to bring him on to the podcast is because not only is he a great dude, but he specializes in helping coaches and consultants write a profitable book.
Having your own book is one of those ‘rites of passage’ that every coach and expert eventually should achieve. You don’t have one at the start of your business journey, but at some point, you’ll probably want to consider writing one. It gives you credibility and an amazing connection with your audience. If you’ve been considering writing a book and want to make it actually profitable then you’ll love this podcast.
On the interview you’ll discover:
- How to choose the topic of your first book…this will clarify the exact angle you should take to ensure its success
- How to decide between self-publishing and going after a publishing deal (this will be a really simple decision once you hear the answer)
- Why building a book funnel is one of the most profitable business decisions you’ll make
- The secrets to writing your book faster – and how to structure it so that the whole process becomes easy and simple
Colin “Simplify your business” Boyd
P.S. Here are some other simple ways that I can help you grow your expert business:
- Register yourself for the VIP Waitlist of Sell From Stage Academy®. This will ensure you don’t miss out on any bonuses or unique opportunities when the Academy opens again!
- Listen to the latest episode on the Expert Edge Podcast to get all my latest content and interviews with industry experts Click To Subscribe
- If you want to implement high-converting virtual events and webinars in 2022, you can book in a quick call to chat through your strategy and how to improve it here