02 Apr The ONE belief that held me back for years (you need to address this)
I used to believe I was a bad speaker.
I never believed I had the power to influence others, all because of one experience I had in high school while reading aloud in class.
That ONE incident shaped the things I told myself and the way I viewed my world for years to come.
When I finally did learn to shift my perspective on it in my twenties, I was able to experience the kind of breakthrough that allowed me to grow into a stronger person who was able to carry a lot more, without letting fear hold me back.
Have you ever let an experience define how you view something?
Right now there’s a lot of unknowns about what will happen next but one thing is certain, we will eventually make it through this.
But your emotional resilience and your ability to adapt in crisis is dependent on WHAT you believe about yourself and your circumstances.
More than ever, working on your beliefs and how you see the world is of vital importance.
Which is why, this week, in Episode 6 of The Expert Edge Podcast we’re having a conversation all around breaking limiting beliefs.
I’m going to help you find and break your limiting beliefs so that you can experience the type of freedom and emotional agility that can make your business come out STRONGER and BETTER on the other end of this uncertain season.
You’re going to discover:
- What a belief is – a lot of people aren’t aware of the difference between their belief system and their thought life
- The secret to quickly identifying limiting beliefs – if you can identify a belief that’s limiting you then you’re halfway through changing it!
- 5 powerful questions you can use to really shift your limiting beliefs – once you’ve recognized the lie you’ll need to replace it with something true
- And how to start creating the results you need – so that you can live the life you want
If your beliefs are left unexamined, you’re going to continue to create the same results that you always have…
But imagine being the industry authority that others can look to during times of confusion or hardship.
A lot of my friends know how hard of a struggle it was for me to build my confidence in speaking and my business.
Which is why I’m obsessed with teaching others. I’m in your corner because I’ve been there.
Colin “Busting Limiting Beliefs” Boyd
P.S. Have you seen the special live online class we’re running How To Sell From Webinar And Stage?
Right now is the BEST time to master webinars and virtual stages. That’s why I wanted to run this special class.
This class is for you if you want to:
- Become confident in your signature story so that you can share it on webinar, FB lives and stage. You’ll discover the difference between a story that just entertains and a story that sells your offer! (few know this difference)
- Feel More confident in your ability to connect with your audience and move them to take actions – So that you can serve them and empower them to grow.
- Learn practical strategies so that you can feel more confident on webinar or any stage – so you present in a way that connects and get clients – without coming off pushy and sales-y