30 Jul Secrets to Making $60 Million in your Expert Business
Do you ever wonder what it takes to build a scalable Expert Business?
With so many voices out there, how do you get the right advice?
That’s something that this week’s Expert Edge guest, Amanda Tress, knows super well!
She’s got one of the biggest membership sites in the industry and in just over 3 years has expanded her revenue to over $60 million dollars!
She’s a serious player.
And that’s because when she set out to create her program “The FASTer Way to Fat Loss”, she didn’t just want to make a “better” program… but the BEST program on the market.
She shares how exactly she did it, and what’s changed for her along the way.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How to make tough decisions easier – why your setbacks make your business STRONGER.
- The secret to scaling your business quickly – it’s not what you may think…
- Why prioritizing what you want in life MATTERS – it’s the difference between dreaming about your desires and seeing them actualized!
- And how to be courageous with your goals – hint: changing your mindset is gonna help you get there FAST!
I personally count Amanda as one of the most inspiring people I know.
Not only has she been able to grow a massive business in an industry that’s already booming but she’s kept herself and her family grounded the whole time as well.
If you want to SEE your goals happen and learn how to have health in ALL areas of your life, then you’re gonna love this episode!
Success is coming to you, now is the time to learn how to manage it as best as possible.
Colin “Scaling Up” Boyd
P.S. When you’re ready to really grow your expert business using webinar and stages, here are 3 ways I can help you:
- Connect with me on Instagram, I share daily inspiration content there @colinboyd
- Listen to the Expert Edge Podcast and share it into your IG stories, I’d love to connect with you CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
- Register yourself for the VIP Waitlist of Sell From Stage Academy®. This will ensure you don’t miss out on any bonuses or unique opportunities when the Academy opens again.