18 Jun [Podcast] The Secret to Your Vision Becoming Real…FAST
What would happen if you actually ‘designed your life’ to create success?
The great Jim Rohn says this,
“Disgust and resolve are two of the great emotions that lead to change.”
But in order to create resolve in your life, you need one important thing: VISION.
By creating a focal point to move towards, you actually energize yourself to complete the task at hand and see real change.
It’s one of the greatest tools you can have in growing your business, and it’s hidden in plain sight.
Which is why in this week’s episode of The Expert Edge, I’ve invited my good friend and multi-7 figure expert business owner Carrie Green to share about her own personal journey and how she has used vision to get unstuck and move away from the feeling that she wasn’t living the life she wanted to.
As always my desire on this podcast is to bring you literally the best in the industry and to essentially “lift the hood on their Ferrari” to take a look inside this beast of a business that they’re running.
You’ll discover not only the business mechanics but the mindsets and the philosophies of the people that run successful expert businesses.
And Carrie Green is a master at visualizing success in her life and then seeing it through.
I know this conversation will be helpful in transitioning your business back out of Covid-19 and into the new season.
Here’s what I want you to be listening for in this weeks episode:
- Why Seeing your Success matters – it’s the tool you’re missing and will powerfully help clarify your vision
- How to transform Vision into Action – and the reason you need both
- The Power of Discipline – it’s the critical factor that will decide whether or not you see change
If you’re ready to see your business thrive in 2020, then this episode is for you.
So much of what has happened this year has been out of our hands, which is why it’s vital for you to make sure you’re taking charge of the things you CAN control.
Visualize success now, and watch it unfold the rest of the year.
I know that as an entrepreneur you understand what it means to forge a new path Hannah, and now’s the time to do that.
Colin “It’s Time” Boyd
P.S. When you’re ready to really grow your expert business using webinar and stages, here are 2 ways I can help you:
- Join my next LIVE webinar called “How to Sell From Webinar & Stage – without being pushy and sales-y” Click here to register.
- Register yourself for the VIP Waitlist of Sell From Stage Academy®. This will ensure you don’t miss out on any bonuses or unique opportunities when the Academy opens again.