21 Feb Mastering Your Message as a Coach
Have you noticed there is a lot more coach competition online now?
When you scroll through Instagram and Facebook you’ll definitely see a lot of coaches and course creators these days.
On one hand, this is really cool because I know that there are so many amazing coaches with great solutions that can help.
…But the problem is that you can get lost in the sea of all the coaches.
The secret to stopping you being lost is your messaging.
Messaging is essentially how you position yourself in the audiences mind.
And there are so many different ways that you can do this.
- Creating clear ‘identities’ that your audience can connect with
- Providing valuable contents where your audience builds trust with you
- Identifying the mistakes that your audience are making
I had the chance to explore these ideas and more on a recent episode with my good friend and messaging expert Brandon Lucero.
I took a ton of notes during this episode, so make sure to take a listen asap!
Colin “Messaging Matters” Boyd
P.S. Brandon is currently running a free training series called Master Your Messaging. This three-part Workshop is all about taking you from being unheard to a true authority in the marketplace. I’m really looking forward to the training series and I hope you can join us!
In this series you’ll discover:
- The invisible messaging elements that your competitors aren’t even aware of
- How to craft a demand-creating messaging ecosystem
- Creating unique and engaging content structures
- How you can get your content out into the world for quick exposure and growth