15 Aug How to get your HIGHEST webinar conversion rate EVER
You are ONE presentation away from changing your business forever.
That’s literally all it takes.
My friend Jon Acampora knows this first hand.
He recently ran a webinar that made $80,000 in a single hour, cool right?
Then he used that exact same webinar with his Evergreen funnel and it’s led to his most profitable quarter in business ever!!!
He did this by applying 3 specific strategies, which we unpack in this week’s bonus episode of the Expert Edge Podcast.
If you want to run webinars that generate a massive influx of clients (without selling on them in a way that you feel like you need to have a shower afterward) then you’re going to love this bonus episode.
Inside “Deconstructing an $80,0000 Webinar” you’ll discover
- Why you only need ONE Signature Talk to get the breakthrough you’re after – This is gonna change the way you plan for your future success!!!
- The secret tool to converting clients – Jon shares his best tips and tricks that help him get 14% conversion rates
- A simple trick to take your presentation virtual – And why going digital is so necessary in our “new normal”
- 3 strategies from the Sell From Stage Methodology that have made the biggest difference in his business and can in yours too
- You’re going to leave confident that the success you dream of is not only possible, but soon too!
Jon will be the first to tell you that he is not the ‘salesman’ type.
And I know a lot of you feel that way yourself too.
You’re going to be able to relate to his style of selling and techniques, and realize that your goals are much closer than you think.
If you’re ready to see the breakthrough you desire in your business, if you want to get comfortable selling in a way that still feels like you, then this special bonus episode is for you.
Colin “Sell With Style” Boyd
P.S. Have you heard? I’m running my once-a-year free LIVE 3-Part training series called “How to Speak and Sell from Virtual Stages” and it’s going on RIGHT NOW!! If you want to become a confident and persuasive speaker on a virtual stage then make sure to register.