If I were to ask you, Do you know your limits? would you be able to answer me.
So often, I ask this question to people: do you know your limits? I think there are very few people in the world who truly do know their absolute limit. So often, we hold ourselves back for fear of what might happen.
To be able to do anything great, you must be able to create new possibilities. Creating a sense of certainty about your future, in the midst of uncertainty, will allow you to move forward.
Below are five questions I like to ask myself to help create more possibilities and certainty about my future. Use these questions to guide you when you feel stuck.
1. What would I do if I were without fear?
2. What would I do if I had aboslute certainty about my outcome?
3. Who has done this before that I can model from?
4. If there were no rules, what would I do?
5. If I could start afresh right now, how would I do it differently?
Use these five questions to create more possibilities in your day-to-day working life.