02 Oct Why your FAMILY is your business’ superpower
How tough can it be growing a business, especially when you have kids?
Not only do you have your clients’ needs to look out for, but you have these little humans who constantly need attention!!!
While you’re trying to send emails to your subscribers, or go live on your next webinar, they are asking for another drink of juice, wipe their nose, or a random question about an insect they saw outside 🙂
Sure, it’s a blessing, but it’s also tough to juggle.
If you’ve got kids (or are planning to have kids) you don’t want to miss this week’s episode of Expert Edge.
My amazing wife Sarah Boyd and I go deep (and vulnerable) about how to raise emotionally healthy kids in an entrepreneurial household.
Our goal is not to just be full of hype, but to give you real and grounded advice.
Sarah runs a company that teaches resilience and emotional health for parents and children and so I wanted to have her on again to discuss how to run your business AND raise your family in the healthiest way possible.
I don’t know about you but I’ve seen people in this industry have meteoric rises in success… but their personal life completely implodes.
If you’re in our community, I want to make sure that you build a life that’s worth living.
One that you love.
One that’s grounded and connected to your family.
And one that’s connected to your mission and yourself!
In this episode, we’ll be discussing parenting as an entrepreneur.
We’ll dive deep into:
- Boundaries in work and family life – How to create them and the #1 strategy we use to recharge every week (you’ll love this one)
- Processing stress as an entrepreneur at home and how to not take it out on your kids (or spouse)
- The one communication habit that helps Sarah and I set up our week for a win (every week)
- How to use your entrepreneurial drive for good in your family dynamic – This mindset shift will blow you away
- Challenges we’ve faced and how we’ve addressed them as a family personally
I want you to have success in all areas of your life, not just business.
And I know that well-rounded success is truly possible when you choose to be intentional.
Colin “Healthy Life” Boyd