THE DAILY OUTPUT BOOSTER™
The 1-page cheat sheet that can double your productivity today
3 Key Skills of a Leader
There are three key skills that you should be focusing on as a leader to be outstanding at what you do. Use this framework to develop your own skill set.
1. Influence. All great leaders are great influencers. They are able to communicate and persuade. They can present in public effectively. Any skill development around your influence skills will be a huge advancement in your leadership.
2. Execution. In other words productivity, getting stuff done. It’s knowing how to do things faster and more efficiently and how to prioritise correctly. How to work through others to get projects executed on time.
3. Drive. In other words emotional intelligence. It’s being able change emotions. Have you ever had to go into a meeting feeling unsure about yourself or how the meeting will go? Your ability to manage yourself in that moment is crucial.
These three things will enable you to communicate more effectively, get stuff done, and manage yourself more effectively.
If this has been valuable, please like or tweet it and share a comment below. I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Look forward to speaking to you soon. Look after yourself.
Discover to Deliver a Highly Persuasive Presentation and Move People into Action
Join Colin for a free masterclass on persuasive presentation (without coming across pushy or sales-y).
On this workshop you’re going to discover:
- Proven strategies that the top 1% of influencers use to become leaders in their marketplace.
- You’ll learn how they craft and deliver presentations to achieve massive impact.
THE PERSUASIVE SPEECH GUIDE
How to rock your next presentation from the first word